Monday, April 28, 2014

Doodling to jazz, an A To Z Challenge: U is for Massimo Urbani & V is for Sara Vaughn

For the third time my collection failed to provide a CD, but I found an amazing sax player by the name Massimo Urbani to do some doodling. I chose 7 prismacolors from my reds. Here he is playing one of my favorites.

 

 

V didn't have many options, but more than U. I chose Sara Vaughn, I hope no one will be upset with that. As for the doodle, it is the first mandala in this atozchallenge

 

1 comment:

  1. The pinks, purples and reds mixed to gether make me think of a heart, or hearts. But it also makes me think of flower petals. I love the earthy colors too. But that one also makes me think of ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.