Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Peace ~ the A to Z of one word messages


Peace sign
letters by Wayne Stratz
background by Margaret Almon

"Peace be with you," is the message to be sent to our enemies. I am a man of imperfections, who am I to judge. I do judge. But I also pray that those who have done the unimaginable, can find peace. Peace!

A student once asked me why I listen to jazz.  She wanted some rock.  I told her I was no longer an angry young man, well here is one for that young man, who was on fire in his teens and 20's ... 

As I walk on through this wicked world, 
Searching for light in the darkness of insanity, 
I ask myself, Is all hope lost? 
Is there only pain, and hatred, and misery  
Nick Lowe




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful "piece" for peace...so much needed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs, and perhaps my favorite word of all the words you've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ~ wished it had not been so timely, but when is it not
    Wendy ~ so glad we met on the way to Z
    Snowcatcher ~ Elvis C was on the cover of the first LP I ever bought

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.