Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dr Ed Mandalas and Hope






This is my top selling design. It helps that I love it and that a friend bought the first one just before he died.

On Thursday we were hanging our art at the Virago Bakery in Lansdale and I hung a mandala. It seemed lonely and all of a sudden I was inspired. Today I hung this one and cut out the pieces for another. Our art will be there this month and we will be there Friday night to greet folk and to listen to live jazz.

30% of the money from this design has gone to fund pancreatic cancer research. I am hoping that a small bit of that has gone into the hands of Dr. Anirbran Maitra who gave lab time to a high school student, Jack Andraka, who did this.


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.