Saturday, May 9, 2009

more thoughts.... cancer and stained glass

Last spring we only did one craft show, we did not make our booth fee... so far the only time that has happened.

Anyway, a friend, a great man, showed up that day. For 8 months I had been dropping food off for him and his family. He would be curious about my life. He said he wanted to come to the craft show. Pancreatic cancer was killing him.

He bought a stained glass mandala that day.

I recently went back to that design.

I hope that I never call it anything but, Dr. Ed's Mandala, and I will give a portion of any sale of said design to fight this cancer.

sales were terrible that day...

but that is only part of the story. For you, my friend, you are missed...


(clicking here will take you to our Mandala Section in out ETSY shop)

2 comments:

  1. Wayne,
    That is so very pretty. Like a sparkling lake in the late afternoon in summer.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Stratoz. I dig comments. Feel free to leave one here.